We have been warned several times that the drive to El Paso is boring. We really enjoyed. There is very little traffic and the foliage is complete different out here. There are beautiful hills and it is far greener than I expected. The flat desert seems is bounded by all of the hills. It was really a great drive.
Last night Seija was laying on the floor because she wouldn’t let the boys go to sleep. Once the boys were asleep we invited Seija to crawl into the big bed at the hotel with the boys. She had found a plastic “string” and shoved it between her two front teeth. I asked her if it was stuck between her teeth. She said, “Uhuuu. We need to cut it out.” It was really funny. I pulled it out and she went to sleep.
Last night as we sat at dinner Seija was colouring. She showed it to us and she was actually drawing letters. She did a pretty good job. She is very good at colouring and she is learning letters pretty young.